Dear Westwood Families,
Thank you for visiting our website to learn more about our school community. I am so excited for the 2019-20 school year! Our staff is working hard to prepare engaging and rewarding learning experiences for all students. We look forward to seeing our returning Wildcats, as well as getting to know our new Wildcat families.
At Westwood Elementary, we place a high value on our partnership with parents, families, and community and we invite you to be an active part of helping students achieve their full potential.
- Talk to your child about daily school activities
- Read daily with your child
- Join P.T.O.
- Check grades weekly on Powerschool
- Attend family events offered at school
- Attend Parent Teacher Conferences
- Communicate regularly with your child’s teacher
I consider it a privilege to work with the students, teachers, and staff at Westwood Elementary and look forward to the year ahead.
Mrs. Kelley Cox