Planned Virtual Day Learning – Sept. 28, Nov. 8 , March 15
Weather Related eLearning Days – unplanned
ELEM Pre k -5
- Tiny Trojans, Kids Corner PK, and Life Skill classes will have packets sent home ahead.
- Grade 2-5, assignments and/or recorded video lessons will be posted ahead on Google Classroom .
- Resource teachers will provide support to SPED students as needed during teacher contact times and upon return to school.
- Special Area teachers ( Art Music PE) will post activity choice menus for that day linked to teacher Google Classrooms or included with k/1 packets.
- Teachers will provide 20 minutes worth of work per period and be prepared to answer questions from students via email.
- SPED 6-12 co teachers partner with co teachers to assign and to make accommodations in assignments.
Elem. Pre k-5
- K-5 students will receive LIVE instruction .
- Sessions will include LIVE instruction from the classroom teacher, counselor, coach ,art/music/orPE teacher, SPED teacher ( resource time for small groups and/or 1 on 1), and administrator.
- All Tiny Trojans Pre K , Life Skills, and Kids’ Corner classes will have access to links to join admin., counselor, and art/music/PE LIVE sessions, as possible. These classroom teachers will also provide family contact time for 60 minutes during the day for support and communication as needed.
- Sessions will begin at 10AM. (2 hour delay schedule)
- K-5 will take devices home in preparation for these weather events , as possible.
- We will incorporate an inclement weather schedule with live instruction and attendance taken each period. Students must be present in the Google Meet in order to be counted for the day.
(pk -12 )
- Students will have 2 school days to turn in work for attendance to be counted as present.
- Once k-5 students join one LIVE session, they will be counted as present for that day. It is teacher discretion when assignments will be due .
- For 6-12 students, attendance will be taken each period. It is teacher discretion when assignments will be due .
- Teachers will communicate to families their office hour support time for 1 hour of availability on this virtual learning day.
- Teachers will communicate to families their office hour support time for 1 hour of availability on this eLearning day.
|There will be no food service|
provided at any buildings on
planned virtual learning days.
- There will be no food service provided at any buildings on weather related eLearning school days.