So now you‘re in middle school. You’re growing, learning, and having fun. High school graduation seems a long way off. But it’s really just around the corner. The choices you make in middle school will help you succeed in high school… and in college. It’s time to start thinking about your future. You can do anything or be anything you want if you start planning now.
- live longer, healthier lives.
- are more likely to stay employed.
- are more likely to enjoy their work.
- can change careers more easily.
- earn $20,000 a year more, on average, than high school graduates.
So whatever your life interests and goals, think about earning a college
degree. It might be the most important step you take on the road to life success
Check these resources out and start planning your future today!
- Learn More Indiana: Learn about colleges and careers and how to plan, pay, and prepare!
- 21st Century Scholars: See if you are eligible to receive free tuition for a college or university in Indiana
- Career Explorer: Take an interest inventory and explore careers!
Career Cluster Interest Survey: only takes 5-10 minutes
- College Navigator: Look up colleges that interest you and find important information.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: Look up careers that interest you and compare stats!
- Check out My Next Move to figure out what you can do now!