The teachers and staff at Eastwood are excited about the upcoming school year. We recognize this school year brings many challenges but we are eager to partner with you as we navigate a successful year together. If you are a returning family, participating as a Virtual Academy student or joining us for the first time, we welcome you to be fully engaged as an Eastwood family.
I welcome the opportunities this school year brings as we work together to help your child grow as an individual. A family and school partnership will guide your child to develop as a strong, independent learner. We invite you to help us accomplish Eastwood’s WISH for our students, Work hard, Improve daily, Show respect and Help others. As a family consider the following actions:
- Talk to your child about daily school activities
- Read daily with your child
- Join P.T.O and family engagement activities
- Attend Parent Teacher Conferences & Communicate with your child’s teacher
- Stay connected with academic progress through Powerschool’s Parent Portal
- Stay connected through School Messenger Text Messages, Twitter @NCEastwood and on YouTube Eastwood Elementary NC
We ask that you join us in this partnership to make this a successful year for your student. Please be involved at home and our school, we welcome the opportunity!