I would like to thank all of our students, parents, and staff for your perseverance last year as we navigated the COVID Pandemic. We had a great end to the school year and a wonderful commencement which was highlighted in our summer newsletter that you should receive this week.
We do have a few changes and reminders as we move closer to August 5th start date for students.
Next year we will have new student hours
- Elementary 8:00-2:55
- Middle 8:25-3:25
- High 8:30-3:30
- For the convenience of our parents, students may enter the building and will be supervised starting at 7:30 which is the same as this year.
- RE-entry plan updated and on the school website
- Included in the re-entry plan are the virtual academy options for next year.
- Reminder that Textbook Fees waived for 2021/22 school year
- Select course fees remain but textbook fees will be waived
- We have a few changes in leadership this summer. Mr. McDaniel replaces Mrs. Smith in the central office. Mr White moved from Eastwood to the Middle School and Mr. York moved from the middle school athletic Director position to Eastwood as Principal.
- Our Middle School construction project remains ahead of schedule and we hope for a spring move in date.
- We ask that you pardon our dust at Parker/Eastwood. The schools are open as we reconstruct the entryways at each school. Work is scheduled to be completed by November.
- Back to school festival is July 26th
- 10:00 backpacks given out at the Christian Love Center
- 11:00 Hearing/Dental/eye exams
- 12:00 Prizes and give aways in the Arts Park Pavillion
- Registration is now open at all of our schools – check out our website and school social media sites for registration and enrollment information
- I know this was a lot for a call out so it has been posted on the corporation website.
- Enjoy the remainder of your summer break and stay safe and students we look forward to seeing you August 5th